Gyeongju Convention and Visitors Bureau is a one-stop service organization that provides convention organizers with the professional support they need to hold a successful event.
Since opening in October, 2013, We have hosted more than 100 academic conferences and Meetings such as 2015 World Water Forum, 2016 UN DPI/NGO Conference, 2017 General Meeting of the World Association of Nuclear Operators, 2017 World Congress of the Organization of World Heritage Cities and many more.
(1) Eligibility : A conference that meet the UIA and ICCA international conference standards.
1) UIA conference standard: A conference organized or sponsored by an international organization with a minimum of 50 participants.
2) ICCA conference standard: A conference organized by an association, held regularly, attracting more than 50 participants, and circulating in more than
1) Communications Support
· Act as a liaison between local contacts and meeting planners.
· Assist in the selection of suitable convention facilities, accommodations, and other convention suppliers.
· Advise on the planning of pre- & post- tours and social programs.
· Promote upcoming meetings in Gyeongju to attract as many delegates as possible.
2) Site Inspection Support
· We provide complimentary site inspection tours to key decision makers. Types of support include but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotel rooms.(Subject to availability)
- Arrange appointments with venues and hotels.
- Complimentary tour service.
- Provide translator and local guides.
3) Marketing Support
· Marketing support to include all costs associated with pre and post bidding process:
- Local and international PR activities.
- Online and offline communications activities.
- Bid presentation activities.
- Support cost associated in the bidding process.
- Support and provide all promotional materials: videos & CDs, tourist guidebooks, maps, and convention brochures.